By placing an order with us you agree to the following:
All our products are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase to be free of manufacturer’s defects.
Our only obligation shall be to replace the product(s) proven to be defective.
We shall not be held liable for any loss, inconvenience, damage, or injury, either direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use the product.
Before use, the user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and hence assumes all responsibility, risk, and liability, whatsoever in connection herewith.
Note: Customer is responsible for condition of all returned product and freight charges for product return, regardless of reason for its return. See ‘Product Return Policy’. WE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT PRODUCT CHOICES OR UNSUITABILITY OF PRODUCT FOR CUSTOMER.
· Palmer-Products personnel and guidelines attempt to assist the customer based upon general information and acceptance of product(s) by pre-production testers and customer input. Many variables enter into whether a product works or does not work for people - such as type of helmet used, rider height, weight, build, motorcycle modifications (seats, handlebars, bar backs, mirrors, lights, safety bars, etc.), windscreen height choice, etc.
· Palmer-Products is not responsible for any incorrect product choice based upon customer not knowing the correct manufacturer’s model year or designation of his or her bike. The bike’s model year is not necessarily the same as the year in which it was first titled. If in doubt ask.
· Customer is responsible for the correct choice of product. Palmer-Products assumes no responsibility for the product’s suitability/unsuitability for the customer.
DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED BY THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS VOID OOUR PRODUCT WARRANTY:
· Misuse/improper use
· Incorrect Installation
· Alteration of product (i.e Drilling, Cutting, etc)
· Mounting accessories that interfere with function of screen or add weight or wind resistance
· Use of non-supplied mounting hardware
· Over tightening mounting hardware
· Loss of hardware/product due to improper maintenance (loose mounting hardware)
· Cutting while opening box
· Use of chemical thread-lock on any supplied mounting hardware unless otherwise stated
· Intentional or accidental use of chemicals on screen
· Use of Ammonia-based cleaners
· Brake Fluid spilt on products
· Harsh chemicals or cleaners used on products
· Road Hazards
WARRANTY INSPECTION / WARRANTY RETURNS:
· All product being returned for warranty inspection (and non-warranty returns) MUST have prior authorisation from us.
· We must receive returns within 30 days of receiving return approval.
· We reserve the right to inspect and determine the validity of all warranty claim product.
· We reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns and will be returned to sender at sender’s expense. We will not accept collect shipments. We cannot be responsible for unauthorised returns and are not responsible for products lost or damaged by carrier (authorised or unauthorised returns).
· All products returned for warranty inspection and found to be defective will be replaced at no additional charge to customer.
· Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling fees of all products being returned for any reason (warranty, customer returns, exchanges, etc.).
RETURNS / EXCHANGES / REFUNDS (Non-Warranty): Return Authorization number (RAN) Required
· Products may, within 30 days of receipt, be returned for credit, exchange or refund within the following parameters. In addition, all items returned to us, other than manufacturing defects, will be accepted at our discretion only if they meet our resalable condition policy.
· Unauthorized returns may be refused and returned to sender.
· You must return product within 30 days of receiving return approval.
· All products returned MUST BE CLEAN, PROPERLY WRAPPED and SECURELY BOXED to prevent damage during shipping. Products damaged during shipping will affect your refund.
· ALL HARDWARE (brackets, screws, etc.) MUST BE RETURNED also. You may be charged for missing hardware, whether lost in shipment not returned.
· Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as original purchase payment
VISIBLE IN-TRANSIT DAMAGE / FREIGHT CLAIMS
Upon receipt of an obviously damaged package (crumpled boxes and/or boxes with holes in them) you may:
· REFUSE DELIVERY. Make sure the driver makes note of refusal due to In-Transit Damage. Notify us immediately. The package will be returned to us and we will file a Damage Claim with carrier and contact you regarding replacement.
· ACCEPT THE DAMAGED PACKAGE. Make sure the driver makes note of visible damage to package. Notify us immediately. Immediately inspect parts for damage due to carrier handling. If damage is discovered:
· YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY FILE A DAMAGE CLAIM WITH THE CARRIER. The carrier will instruct you how to process a damage claim.
· YOU MUST KEEP ORIGINAL BOX AND ALL PACKAGING AS RECEIVED. Without the complete package (shipping box, all interior packaging, as well as merchandise), the carrier cannot verify the damage and
will void your claim.
· Do not return package to us. If you accept delivery of a damaged package, you must file any damage claims.
If the damaged package was sent through the Royal Mail (or State Mail), contact your local post depot for instructions. The original box and all packaging must be retained for inspection/proof. Do not return package to us but please notify us so we may assist wherever possible.
SHORTAGES (MISSING PARTS) / CONCEALED DAMAGE
· All package must be inspected carefully and immediately upon receipt.
· Shortages or concealed damage must be reported to us within 5 days of receipt.
· Purchaser may be charged for replacement of missing or damaged parts, including shipping and handling, if claim not filed within 5 days.
· Be sure to thoroughly check box and under all packaging materials before discarding box.
By placing an order you are purchasing the products you have selected on these terms and conditions. Your order is subject to acceptance by us and may be refused for any reason, including credit concerns, unusual volumes, or shipping addresses.